Sunday, October 24, 2010

2 Mile Workout

This was fun to do, it's been a while because I had been so in the habit of doing the three mile.  One thing I noticed in this is that Leslie Sansone is an excellent caller - you are rarely, if ever, caught unawares.  She is alone during this workout, which I prefer, as I've said.  It's a good workout, I did it with 2 lbs. of weights, just wrist-type weights.  It's 34 minutes long, maybe 30 minutes of walking, so 15 minute miles is what you're doing.  That's a pretty good pace for most of it, particularly considering that you are doing not just walking, but step outs, knees up, side steps, etc.  I didn't do anything yesterday, so I am one day off but I am hoping tomorrow I'll be able to do two.  We'll see - I always have high hopes for the weekends and they are almost always dashed.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment