Sunday, October 24, 2010

Slim Down Thighs

Edited to add that I found it online, here's what this workout looks like.

This says that it's a 5 minute workout but it's really just 2 minutes and 45 seconds.  It's Jeannette...Jackson?  Johnson?  I don't remember.  She is a "Hollywood" trainer!  Or so she claims, anyway.  It's three FAST sections, obvs, if the workout is only 3 minutes long.  She does chair/crescent sits, she recommends 15 each and then work your way up to 25.  Then she does a plie (is that spelled right?  I am short on time, I mean the ballet move) move where you pull your foot back in toward your other foot.  She finishes on her (and your) back, with your legs up in the air and you bring them out, then scissor in, then switch front and back.  Again you do this 15 times, working up to 25.

I don't know.  It's a good introduction into leg work, but when she does the plee-ay, she only does one side.  The hell?  I had to do the left side after the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment