Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Walking Down Blood Sugar

I guess I am going to go through all the walking workouts first.  I think I've done this before, they are SUPER repetitive, I'm realizing now.  On this one, she has six other people with her, which I really don't like.  If I wanted to go to the gym with Do Everything Too Much Guy or Don't Do Hardly Anything Girl or Whoops So Loud You Hate Her Lady, I would go to the gym!  But whatever, its fine, it's Walking Down Your Blood Sugar, so the people are older and heavier.  I learned tonight that Leslie has kind of a cackle going when she gets really funny.  BUT she is so positive and ... kind or something, I really enjoy her workouts.  If I could get Leslie Sansone to do the Jillian Michaels workout, that would be perfect.  But we'll get to Jillian.  Anyway, this is just like the others, 24 minutes, too short, etc.  At the end tonight, she said "didn't that go fast?" and I thought of course it did!  It was TWENTY FOUR minutes, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment