Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bootcamp Cardio Burn

Kendall Hogan is the trainer for this workout, I've done his workouts before on Exercise TV and I really like him.  He has two VERY EXCITED women behind him, they are THRILLED to be there, as far as I can tell.  It's 30 minutes long, and you really are working for the whole time, which is great.  Often with a 30 minute workout, you spend five minutes at the front and end, warming up and cooling off and it feels like kind of a cheat.

You do a VERY long sequence that he puts together, bit by bit.  There are jumping jacks and mountain climbers and pushups, step-touches, step-hops, skating moves, boxing shuffles, skiing runs, but you don't do anything for super long, it's a very fast paced workout and I liked it.  I feel good and like I have done some cardio but I was able to have success with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment