Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Red Carpet Workout

Although it's unlikely that I will be going down any red carpets this season or ever, I did the Red Carpet Workout of Holly Perkins today.  It was only 20 minutes long and of course when I first chose it, I figured I'd do a few others and try and get to 60 minutes but it has been a horrible, HORRIBLE day around here.  We are all iced/snowed in and it's a misery to try and deal with these children, whose school is going to be closed forever.

It's a good workout, she does a light warmup and then ... I think three circuits, although it might be two.  It was complete chaos while I was doing it and now I can't remember.  In fact, this is a terrible review, I might have to do it again later or tomorrow to get a little more complete.  I just want to verify that I did this workout and I will come back and fill in the blanks, assuming these children don't kill me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment