Sunday, January 30, 2011

Body By Bethenny

I've been waiting to do this workout for a while, I finally found it today because I'm getting close to the end (!) and it's filed under Yoga & Pilates.  It was excellent, I really enjoyed it but it's hard.  Or maybe just hard for me. Unfortunately, in yoga, you have to do a lot of downward facing dog poses and it gives me a birds eye view of my thighs.  Ugh.  We still have a ways to go, is what I'm saying!

So anyway it's good - maybe it's Bethenny's trainer that guides it?  Bethenny is there, doing it, and showing modifications but the woman that runs it is very good.  I didn't catch her name, Anthony was hooting and hollering during all of it and I was thinking "how relaxing yoga is!".  So you do about 35 minutes of yoga, just general moves, it's pretty challenging but Bethenny shows some modifications and they talk quite a bit about how it's not a contest, there is no ego in yoga, if you need to rest, you can rest.  My kind of workout, ha!

After the yoga, you do about 20 minutes of strength training.  Again, basic, but really enjoyable and of course they both look GREAT which is a good motivator, to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment