Friday, December 24, 2010

30 Day Jump Start - Cardio

I have started the DREADED Biggest Loser workouts.  I have a well documented hatred of Jillian Michaels, but today was my lucky day because it wasn't her doing the workout, but a contestant named. ... Tara?  A pretty blonde.  Anyways, it was just a 10 minute cardio but it was pretty intense.

My problem with the Biggest Loser/Jillian Michaels workouts is that they are pretty artless.  I mean, you do jumping jacks and cross country skiing moves and mountain climbers and jumprope, which I know are good cardio moves, but they are so boring.  Plus the girl was not much of a trainer, necessarily, nor a caller, and she'd say "let's jump rope" and "let's do some jumping jacks".  BORING.  She was very encouraging, which was a plus and she didn't talk about BATHING SUITS like a certain Shmilian Shmichaels and that was also good.

Obviously, it was short and ... I always wonder, does it really count?  But I suppose it's better than nothing and I combined it with an ab workout so it was a little bit more.  I'm sure it would be good in combination with a 30 or 40 minute workout but I am just doing these one at a time.  Plus it's Christmas Eve and I have to get to the grocery store while the girls nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment