Thursday, December 9, 2010

10 lb. Slimdown - Lower

I have been a BAD exerciser, but I am hopefully back on track.  I did the Lower part of the 10 lb. slimdown, which thankfully my new cable company also has On Demand.  It is sooo hard, especially after a break.  It's the same drill - three sets, twice each.  Chris Freytag does the usual, lunges and squats of all kinds, but she always includes a higher impact move and she talks throughout in very positive ways, like "because you CAN", which I find myself thinking about throughout the day.  Like I think, "listen to Maria say the same demand for the 1000th time but don't kill her because you CAN".  :)

We are in our new house and we have had a hard first week, the heat went out and the garage door broke, Veronica is not sleeping, it all stinks, BUT I of course feel a million times better today for having worked out at all.  Today is my last day of the 100 pushup challenge and tomorrow I'm starting a 200 situp project.  I really like having something to do every day, I wish it were more, but maybe I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment