Friday, December 31, 2010

Action Sports Diesel

Um.  This was hard.  I am still a little shaky.  I went out last night and drank some wine and I was DRAGGING as a result.  I was thinking, maybe I shouldn't drink wine if it's going to make these workouts so much harder.  Then I thought maybe I shouldn't work out if I am going to drink wine, which is just the way that I think, ha!

I liked the trainer, I don't know who she was but she was from "Crunch!  In San Fransisco!  And she loved to workout!  And you should love it too!"  You get the picture.  She had some fine looking people behind her working out, the same ones from the last crunch video that I did.

This was like the 30 Day Shred, or the Cardio Sculpt workout that Chris Freytag does but a little more intense.  I used two pounds of weights and sometimes three, which was fine by me.  I could get to a point where five would be fine, I'm sure, but it wasn't today.  It's a bunch of SHORT circuits, cardio and strength.  She talks about form a lot and she is perky but not annoyingly so.  Not annoying to me, anyway.

I like these Crunch workouts and it's a good thing, because it looks like there are several more to come!  I hope nothing changes after the new year, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment