Friday, December 24, 2010

Core Circuit Workout

Paul Vincent is the trainer on this 10 minute workout.  You do 3 sets that are exactly the same, so while it's kind of monotonous, it's effective.  It's hard to make an ab workout anything but an ab workout.

All the exercises are done by a girl (a very shiny girl, Mike said, is she slathered in baby oil?, ha) on a large exercise ball, which I don't have anymore, so I modified it.  The second set I had Anthony on me and the third set I had Veronica on me, so there was actually a lot of modification going on.  When I couldn't do the modified plank because I had a baby on me, I just did crunches.

I would do this again.  Wouldn't it be smart if I did it like every other day or something?  My core is a MESS, it is practically non existent!  I am trying to do a short abs workout every time I do any on demand workout and so far, so good.  I will let you know if I ever see a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment