Thursday, January 13, 2011

Forgotten Yoga

I was just looking at the blog, figuring out what I would do this afternoon, when I realized I never blogged about the 360 yoga that I did.  Did I?  I haven't seen it but - well, I am crazy so it could be there.  Anyways, in case I didn't say anywhere, I did the 360 Yoga, which was the third of three parts to that workout.  It's good, it's kind of like that Chris Freytag one that I did in that there is very little of the breathing, relaxing stuff that I know and love from yoga classes of the past, but lots of basic moves.  I like Holly Perkins and I like doing yoga - I wish I could do a little bit every day.  This would be a great workout for that, like just a little check in with yoga, or you could do it as part of the whole 360 workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment