Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kickboxing, Booty and Core

KBC - Kickboxing, Booty and Core is the second kickboxing workout I've done today.  I'm sick of it!  This is another small-world moment.  I think this trainer, Natalie, is on of the workout models that mean old Jillian Michaels uses in the 30 Day Shred.  She is a tall, gorgeous person.  Let's find a picture.

Anyways.  You start with some kickboxing moves, then you do some booty moves, then core.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to do the core because the girls woke up, but I don't care much because I am doing my situp challenge anyway.  The kickboxing moves were more cardio-intense in this workout than the last one, but still effective.  The booty moves mostly involved pulses and ... ouch, I guess my giant legs are weak because these are really, really hard for me.  Sigh.  It's all hard.

There's one more kickboxing workout but I don't know if I'll do it today.  That would be a goal, though - to do 60 minutes of kickboxing, that's what I used to do at the gym anyway.  Sometimes I'd be so sore and shaky after a 60 minute boxing class, I could barely hold my after-gym beer, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment