Monday, November 8, 2010

Arms with Attitude

I somewhat hated this workout.  Kathy Kaehler is the leader and you're supposed to do every exercise for one minute, but it's SO lame the way that she does it - she has a stopwatch or something and she's always checking it.  We can't get a big timer that she can look at in a monitor, Exercise TV?  It's very awkward, she has to reset it 10 times, for Pete's sake.

PLUS all you need for this TEN minute workout is weights, a chair, and an exercise ball.  The hecka?  No one wants to get all that crap together for a TEN minute workout!  As it is, I don't have an exercise ball anymore, so I just made do, which wasn't hard.  Not that Kathy mentioned that you could POSSIBLY do this workout with all this crap.  You only used the chair once, for tricep dips.  Lame.

Also, it was not very arm-y.  There was only one minute of just arms, the rest were arms and abs, too.  Now, maybe I'm just cranky because I just did an ab workout but it seems to me that arms and back might make more sense.

So. This is the first workout on Exercise TV that I absolutely wouldn't bother with again.

No comments:

Post a Comment