Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cardio Fat Blast

This is a ten minute workout that's really 13 minutes.  I don't know, either.  Anyways, Denise Austin is the trainer and I happen to really like her.  She has been doing this for a LONG TIME, like since I was in high school or something.  She can be annoying to some, I'm sure, as she is VERY PEPPY and HAPPY, but I just find her really sincere and likable.  Likable?  Is that right?  I mean like-able.  That looks like likable to me but whatever.

So!  The workout!  It's a lot of great cardio moves after a short warmup.  They are not going to spend a lot of time on a warmup on a short workout, so you're better off if you go into it a little bit warm.  She does a great progressive type thing, where you start out doing lunges, for example, and then add big arms and then add a hop to them.  You could also do just the first thing, I suppose, if you are a beginner.

It's short but intense, there are two girls behind her, but they don't say a peep.  She basically never stops talking, reminders about "zipping up" your abs, keeping good posture, etc.  I like it, I think it's a good short cardio workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment