Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give me Ten Core

I thought this was going to be an ab workout but it was more frickin fracken cardio.  It's probably better, I just did the 13 minutes of Denise Austin, but this is a crazy way to workout.  I was all getting into my head to do an intense ab workout and instead I'm jumping around like a fool!

Amy Dixon is the trainer on this one and she is VERY INTENSE.  Her HAIR IS UP and SEVERE.  She and her lackeys are WEARING BLACK.  The music is VERY FAST and POUNDING.  But it's great, I have to say.  Again, not much of a warmup or cool down but ten minutes, well, probably 11, of great cardio moves.  It's hard, I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner or if you haven't done much high impact aerobics, or dance moves.  But it's super fun and hard and sweaty and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment